How to determine the target audience when writing an essay?

• I have such a question: how to correctly identify the target audience when writing an essay? I think this question is quite important because not only the style but also the structure of the text itself strongly depends on who we are writing for. When you understand who exactly you are writing for, it is easier to choose the appropriate language, arguments, examples, and even formatting. But I'm not quite clear yet how to define this target audience.

• Identifying your target audience is a key point when writing an essay. It is important to understand who your reader is: a teacher, a committee, or classmates. For example, for college admission essays should be clear, logical, and reveal your personality. Show how the event affected you and your life path. If you need help adapting the text to the target audience, I recommend essayedge.com/college-essay-editing/ - they help with editing and improving the style so that the text meets the audience's expectations. For an academic essay, the emphasis is on facts and argumentation. It all depends on the purpose and format of the essay.

• In my opinion, identifying the target audience is an important but intuitive process. When you start writing an essay, you often already have an idea of who will read it. Of course, it's not always easy to do this, but I think you just have to focus on who will be interested in what you're writing and what they want to hear.