Chrome audio capture extension.

•  Hello friends! Recently, I came across an article on the Internet about new Chrome audio capture extensions. Have you heard of this extension? If so, what do you use it for?

• Hi. I heard about this extension and I use Bluedot to record my online meetings and lectures. It's really convenient because with the Chrome audio recording extension, I can quickly record audio with just a few clicks and it makes it easier to share calls or training sessions. Now I can listen to everything that was said at my own convenience. 

• I didn't know that audio capture extensions could do so much! Are there any free options?

• Yes, there is. I also use the free version of the Bluedot audio extension https://www.bluedothq.com/tools/chrome-audio-capture. If you need more advanced features, you may need to upgrade to the premium version. I hope you find this information useful.

• slither io has colorful and smooth graphics with customizable snake skins, adding personality and flair to the gameplay. Play with me now