I'm into survival games, but to be honest, they started to seem kind of trivial to me

• Hi everyone, I'm into survival games, but to be honest, they started to seem kind of trivial to me. All these standard schemes and predictable events are no longer as exciting as before. I want something more interesting and original. Maybe you have some tips or recommendations for survival games that can really surprise? How do you feel about this genre in general? I will be glad to any suggestions!

• Hi all! I understand you because I was also in such a situation. I recommend visiting the PlayZSGO website. There you can find a test that will help you determine which survival game best suits your play style. This is a great opportunity to not only learn more about your preferences, but also discover new projects that could become your new favorite games. There is also a $50 Steam gift card giveaway Survival Game survey This is a great article about the preferences of players in the survival genre. It includes. detailed statistics of the most popular games such as Subnautica and Don't Starve. I found it very interesting to compare my favorite games with what other players around the world are choosing.

• Hello, I also took this test, it turned out to be very interesting and helped me understand my preferences in survival games. The questions were thoughtful and varied, which really made me think about what exactly I'm looking for in games like this. The test took me about 10 minutes to complete.