Who is Your All-Time Favorite?

• Hey everyone! I’ve been rewatching some classic cricket matches lately, and it got me thinking about the legends of the game. Who do you guys consider the greatest cricketer of all time? I’m leaning towards Sir Donald Bradman. His average of 99.94 is just mind-blowing!

• Hey fellow cricket enthusiasts! I've recently delved into the treasure trove of classic cricket matches, igniting a deep appreciation for the legends of the game https://thebridge.in/gp-article/legends-of-cricket-celebrating-the-greats-46903 In my opinion, Sir Donald Bradman stands tall as the epitome of cricketing greatness. His unparalleled batting average of 99.94 is not just a statistic; it's a testament to his extraordinary skill and dominance on the pitch. Rewatching his innings leaves me in awe each time, reaffirming his status as the greatest cricketer of all time. Bradman's legacy continues to inspire generations of players and fans alike, ensuring his rightful place in cricketing folklore.

• Both Bradman and Tendulkar are legends, no doubt. But I’d like to throw in a bowler into the mix – Shane Warne. He revolutionized leg-spin bowling and had such a huge impact on the game. Over 700 Test wickets and his ability to turn matches on their head with his spin wizardry make him my all-time favourite.