Programming 3000W Inverter

• Good day folks,

Just installed the 3000W 24V hybrid inverter today. I've got 1200W of solar with two 24V 100ah LIFEPO4 batteries in parallel. My goal is to use the Solar to supply power to the inverter and the inverter to supply 120V ac. I only want the mains to kick in when battery voltage is below a set point and Solar is not present. Any suggestions on how to program the inverter for this?

Thanks for any assistance 

• parameter 1 should be SBU

parameter 6 should be OSO

This is how i set mine up most of the time.

Yous have to adjust P04 and P05 for the voltage you want the system to go to utility on and back to battery power.

• @roger grinstead OSO mode states that mains charging is not activated. Do the 04 and 05 values still work?

Thanks

• When you get battery low enough to trip 04 it will go to bypass. When solar charges it up to 05 it will switch back to battery. 

• This might be asking too much, but I've got two systems up and running both on dual axis trackers. One system has a victron mppt charger and other mixed items, the other is using the ecoworthy all in one 3000W unit. The victron system will charge the batteries first with max voltage and current then float and let the solar cover the load until the panels are in the shade for the night. The ecoworthy system uses the batteries to cover the load and the solar only kicks in when the battery voltage drops to a low limit which isn't a problem until the low limit is hit during the night, then the mains kick in. My goal is not to use any mains power at all. Anyone know of a way to mimick the victron charge controller?  Currently have the ecoworhty set to SBU Output and OSO Charging Source with 04 and 05 set to defaults.

• To get it to use solar you have to run on sol and when you loose solar it switches to mains charging. 

• This is how I run mine. But my electric contract is for free power after 8 pm. 

• If you run 1 on sol and 6 on cso this is the other way I run my system and I turn on Mains power at 8pm to recharge. If you have mains power turned on as soon as you lose solar it will switch to bypass and start mains charging battery up. If you don't have mains power on it will stay on battery. 
    Not sure if that makes sense 

• Before I had free electricity after 8 I ran mine like this and let it bypass at night and turned the mains charging to 0 I think it parameter 28. I really wish these parameters could be changed on the app. 

• If you have any questions just ask  

I don't get on this site often but I do like experimenting with different settings and trying to get the most out of my small solar system. And for the price this system isn't too bad. 

• Nice setup you got there! I had a similar rig not too long ago, and setting that up can be a bit of a headache, right? So, what worked for me was diving into the inverter settings and looking for the "priority" option—usually, you can set it to prioritize solar first, then battery, and only switch to mains as a last resort. You might also want to set the low voltage cutoff so it doesn’t dip too low before switching. Messed around with these settings for a while, but once it’s dialed in, it’s smooth sailing!

• It is necessary to properly configure the 3000W 24V Tiny Fishing hybrid inverter. Most hybrid inverters have programmable settings for energy priority and backup behaviors.